Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Location location location

Since I fond myself thinking about it and scribbling on some scrap pater today at work I figured I'd put up a note tonight...

As I mentioned in the first post I have already done a considerable amount of thinking over the past year but in reality things are even a bit further along than that... Where do I currently stand in the process?
  • GMAT done and I scored well, 700+
  • I know which schools I'm going to be applying to and it's a short & aggressive list although it's subject to change based on where the Significant Other applies/gets admitted
  • Of my top 3 I've already visited 2 multiple times, though none as a prospective BSchool student
  • I've got a good handle on my Strengths/Weaknesses/story. I began working to mitigate & strengthen the weak areas for almost 5 months ago as well as make some of my strengths really stand out

No comments:

Post a Comment